What is MAGIC SERUM?
MAGIC SERUM, is a specific cosmetic product that
immediately reduces bags and circles under the eyes.
Formula based on active mineral ingredients and peptides
for an immediate firming effect, smoothing and
visibly correcting under eye bags, dark circles and signs
of tiredness. Under eye bags and dark circles can be caused by
genetic factors, age, diet, lack of sleep
or bad habits in general, and can be very difficult
to eliminate completely using conventional
Unlike long-term treatments, MAGIC SERUM
acts immediately to visibly eliminate the
signs of tiredness and fatigue, and brightens
your eyes in just a few seconds.
What active ingredients does it contain, and how do they work?
Two active cosmetic ingredients combine to make a highly effective product.
· Argireline®, a hexapeptide developed through molecular engineering, has revolutionised the world of cosmetics today, as an excellent anti-wrinkle ingredient to relax the muscles and reduce expression lines and is highly effective in preventing new wrinkles from appearing.
· Active minerals, silicates known for their powerful cosmetic activity promoting a firming effect on the skin and reducing bags under the eyes and the natural ageing process. Silicates can absorb and capture water, and are known to brighten up the eyes.
Visible results in just a few seconds
Science and results: MAGIC SERUM was created to offer an immediate, safe solution to provisionally eliminate ugly circles and bags under the eyes in record time.
It is important to know that the key to success of MAGIC SERUM is due to two essential routines:
· Applying the correct amount: An excess of the product does not improve the results. The appearance of white residue means that you have exceeded the necessary dose.
· How the product is applied: Once the product has been applied it is important not to make any facial gestures until it has been absorbed. The results can be seen from the start, although the best results are after a few minutes.
(1) A drop the size of a grain of rice is sufficient for each eye.
Scroll To Top